Software Engineer- Remote working
Salary: Competitive + bonus       •      Ref: 6664
Our Tech team is on a journey to ‘being truly digital’ by creating digitally enabled experiences expected by future generations. This means we need people who are passionate and agile to work in our fast-growing evolving team. It’s a very exciting time to join our Tech team!
Would you be interested in solving some of today’s complex hospitality problems by creating innovative solutions using an open technology toolset? Well, you’re in luck, we’re looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join our team. The projects we’re working on are innovative and will change the fast-casual dining experience forever.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, deploying and maintaining innovative solutions using the latest tools and technologies. Software Engineers work in conjunction with Technical Leads and focus on delivering through the entire stack what is required for our solutions, be that backend services, systems integrations or rich user interfaces.
What skills do I need?
- Proficiency in programming languages such as; Golang, Python, Node & C#
- Proven experience working as a Software Engineer
- Proven experience of agile practices
- Interest in designing, analysing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive
- Ability to debug and optimise code and automate routine tasks
If you want to be part of a company who truly live and breathe their values, works hard and has a whole lot of fun in the process then apply today.
If you require any adjustments are made to support youduring the recruitment process, we`d love to help. Please get in touch with email@example.com outliningthe vacancy you are applying for and what adjustments need to be made and we’llbe in touch