Service Desk Analyst
Salary: Competitive + bonus       •      Ref: 6658
Service Desk Analyst
Are you tech savvy with great people skills? If so, then we may have the perfect opportunity based in Putney (South West London) as an IT Service Desk Analyst on a 6 month fixed term contract. If you have previously worked in an IT troubleshooting role or as a 2nd Line Support Engineer this role could be well suited to you.
We are looking for someone who can provide a friendly voice at the end of the phone to help our restaurants and Central Support teams to fix and resolve any IT issues. As this is a customer facing role, we’re looking for someone with a great knowledge of IT and the ability to build relationships quickly.
Ideally you’ll have experience in a similar industry and have a relevant IT qualification; compiTIA A+ or ITIL foundation.
- Log all calls coming into the Service Desk (telephone, self-service and e-mail), ensuring courteous, timely, and effective resolution of issues at all times
- Perform hands-on fixes at desktop level, including; installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Participating in the creation of knowledge base and frequently asked questions
- Manage new starters and leavers processes to ensure all compliance objectives are met
- Deliver technology inductions to new starters
- Provide technical training to all users
Knowledge and experience:
- Previous service desk experience would be an advantage
- Restaurant experience in a managerial role would be an advantage
- Familiarity with ITIL practices for IT service management
- Able to install approved software onto users’ machines
- Promote, follow and create procedures
- Active Directory and Exchange User Management experience
- Provide remote user and Site support
- Provide Microsoft Outlook(365) email client support
If you require any adjustments are made to support you during the recruitment process, we`d love to help. Please get in touch with email@example.com outlining the vacancy you are applying for and what adjustments need to be made and we’ll be in touch