First Assistant Manager Romford
Salary: £24,500 - £28,000 plus bonus      •      Ref: 6346
First Assistant Manager- Nando’s Romford
Are you hardworking, will get stuck in and has the drive to succeed? Are you an individual who wants to be part of more than just a restaurant company and help develop the team around them? Are you someone who can bring their own flair and personality to the role and who isn’t afraid of a challenge? Well, we’re in luck as we think you’ll be the perfect fit!
Well, what can we offer you? Geachy our Regional Managing Director for Essex believes “You are more than just a number, you are your own person and you are allowed to show it, having Family as one of our vales really flows through everyone. From day one you feel part of this awesome family that really looks after you, it helps you develop and enables you to grow in whatever you do and supports you to be the best you can be.
If you’d like to work for a company that not only wants to cook chicken but wants to impact the wider world by doing the right thing from helping chilli farmers in South Africa to opening sustainable restaurants, then apply and find out if this is a bit of you?
It pays to be a First Assistant Manager
· An achievable half yearly bonus that can earn you up to £4000 per year
· 28 days holiday
· 4 week sabbatical after every 5 years!
· 40% discount Monday – Thursday and 20% discount Friday – Sunday at all Nando’s restaurants when visiting with up to 5 guests
· The chance to get tax savings on a bike via the Cycle to work scheme
· Discounts on some great brands with Perkbox
· Free Nando’s on days worked
· Contributory pension scheme
· Assistant conference (well when we say conference we’ve been to South Africa, Brazil…)
· Quarterly regional drinks evenings – including a themed Christmas party for all Nandocas
· Annual family fun day – all Nandocas can invite their families for a party in the park!
So if you want to join our family, apply now by sending us your CV.
Sorry, this vacancy is closed.