Assistant Manager - Warrington J9
Salary: £26,700 - £27,500 plus bonus      •      Ref: 5634
Assistant Manager- Nando’s - Warrington Junction 9
At Nando’s we like to create an environment that allows people to shine, enabling you to deliver amazing moments and feelings for every customer and team member. To help us achieve this, we recruit the very best Assistant Managers.
As an Assistant Manager at Nando’s, you’ll work alongside your General Manager to create a great working environment to enable all team members to enjoy their work and be the best they can be.
About you – What qualities does a Assistant Manager need to join Nando’s?
• You’ll have management experience from a hospitality, retail or leisure background
• Desire to drive sales and use your personality to network with local businesses and make our customers feel like Nando’s is their home from home
• You’ll have bucket-loads of passion, and energy to inspire, lead and develop your Nandocas. (That’s team members in Nando’s speak)
• You`ll be hungry to learn and develop and ready to grow as fast as Nando`s does!
• Above everything else, you`ll live the Nando`s values of Pride, Passion, Integrity, Courage and, Family. You’ll also be ready for some serious fun!
It pays to be an Assistant Manager
• An achievable half yearly bonus that can earn you up to £4000 per year
• 28 days holiday
• 4 week sabbatical after every 5 years!
• 40% discount Monday – Thursday and 20% discount Friday – Sunday at all Nando’s restaurants when visiting with up to 5 guests
• The chance to get tax savings on a bike via the Cycle to work scheme
• Discounts on some great brands with Perkbox
• Free Nando’s on days worked
• Contributory pension scheme
• Assistant conference (well when we say conference we’ve been to South Africa, Brazil…)
• Quarterly regional drinks evenings – including a themed Christmas party for all Nandocas
• Annual family fun day – all Nandocas can invite their families for a party in the park!
So if you want to join our family, apply now by sending us your CV.