Patrao - General Manager in Waiting - South East London
South East London
Salary: £32,000 - £40,000 plus bonus       •      Closing date: 23-02-2018      •      Ref: 5606
Patrao. It sounds impressive right? It’s Portuguese for“head of the family” and it’s the name we give to our General Managers. They might be managers by job title but by night they turn into Superhero’s who lead, mentor, guide and adapt to every moment. Superhero’s who turn forgettable days into unforgettable moments and who create lasting memories for both their team and their customers. At Nando’s we see our Patrao for who they really are, Inspirational!
They might be managers by title but they are much more than a manager. Apply today and be more than just a manager, be a Patrao.
About you – What qualities does a General Manager (Patrão) need to join Nando’s?
- You’ll have general management experience from a hospitality, retail or leisure background
- You’ll have bucket-loads of passion and energy to inspire, lead and develop your Nandocas. (That’s team members in Nando’s speak)
- A natural desire with a commercial mind to drive sales and use your personality to network with local businesses and make our customers feel like Nando’s is their home from home
- You`ll be hungry to learn and develop yourself & your team, ready to grow as fast as Nando`s does!
- Above everything else, you`ll live the Nando`s values of Pride, Passion, Integrity, Courage and Family. You’ll also be ready for some serious fun!
Because we want you to be more than a manager, we will tailoryour learning and development to each individual’s needs. In your first 12 weeks you’ll learn the ropes and develop the management skills required that will make you the kind of Patrao our Nandoca’s love to work for.
As a General Manager (Patrão) it pays to be part of the Nando’s family
- Generous bonus package
- 28 days holiday
- 4 week sabbatical after every 5 years
- 40% discount Monday – Thursday and 20% discount Friday – Sunday at all Nando’s restaurants when visiting with up to 5 guests
- Free Nando’s on days worked
- Healthcare and contributory pension scheme
- Patrão conference (well when we say conference we’ve been to South Africa, Brazil…)
- Quarterly regional drinks evenings – including a themed Christmas party for all Nandoca’s
- Annual family fun day – all Nandoca’s can invite their families for a party in the park!
- Become a partner of Nando’s and earn even more
- There are a load of other benefits too, but if we listed them all here you’d never get around to applying!
So if you want to be part of more, apply now by sending us your CV.
Sorry, this vacancy is closed.