General Manager (Patrao)
Salary: £29,000 - £32,000 plus bonus       •      Closing date: 11-06-2018      •      Ref: 5744
|General Manager In Waiting (Patrao) - Milton Keynes|
At Nando’s we like to create an environment that allows people to shine, enabling you to deliver amazing moments and feelings for every customer and team member. To help us achieve this, we recruit the very best General Managers- we call them Patraos, it’s Portuguese for the head of the family.
As head of the family, you’ll take full accountability for your restaurant, your team members, setting the restaurant’s agenda, fulfilling the Nando’s plan and ultimately growing business performance.
About you – What qualities does a General Manager (Patrao) need to join Nando’s?
• You’ll have general management experience from a hospitality, retail or leisure background
• You’ll have bucket-loads of passion and energy to inspire, lead and develop your Nandocas. (That’s team members in Nando’s speak)
• Desire to drive sales and use your personality to network with local businesses and make our customers feel like Nando’s is their home from home
• You`ll be hungry to learn and develop yourself & your team, ready to grow as fast as Nando`s does!
• Above everything else, you`ll live the Nando`s values of Pride, Passion, Integrity, Courage and Family. You’ll also be ready for some serious fun!
It pays to be a General Manager (Patrao)
• Generous bonus package
• 28 days holiday
• 4 week sabbatical after every 5 years
• 40% discount Monday – Thursday and 20% discount Friday – Sunday at all Nando’s restaurants when visiting with up to 5 guests
• Free Nando’s on days worked
• Healthcare and contributory pension scheme
• Conference (well when we say conference we’ve been to South Africa, Brazil…)
• Quarterly regional drinks evenings – including a themed Christmas party for all Nandocas
• Annual family fun day – all Nandocas can invite their families for a party in the park!
• Become a Partner of Nando’s and earn even more
• The chance to get tax savings on a bike via the Cycle to work scheme
• Discounts on some great brands with Perkbox