First Assistant Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 plus bonus      •      Closing date: 08-08-2018      •      Ref: 5810
We’re on the hunt for Assistant Managers in London!
If you’reinterested in joining the family as a Manager then why not pop along to our recruitment drop-insession at our second restaurant turned pop-Up Art Gallery on Friday 13thJuly between 9-11am. At Feast Your Eyes we will be exhibiting andselling the work of five talented Southern African artists. All our art in ourrestaurants are original contemporary Southern African art. We believe thatSouthern African art is a true and powerful connection to our heritage, andwe’d love you to find out more about us.
About the role:
Asa First Assistant Manager at Nando’s, you’ll work alongside your GeneralManager to create a great working environment to enable all team members toenjoy their work and be the best they can be.
Aboutyou – What qualities does a 1st Assistant Manager need to join Nando’s?
•You’ll have management experience from a hospitality, retail or leisurebackground
•A desire to drive sales and use your personality to network with localbusinesses and make our customers feel like Nando’s is their home from home
•You’ll have bucket-loads of passion, and energy to inspire, lead and developyour Nandocas. (That’s team members in Nando’s speak)
•You`ll be hungry to learn and develop and ready to grow as fast as Nando`sdoes!
•Above everything else, you`ll live the Nando`s values of Pride, Passion,Integrity, Courage and, Family. You’ll also be ready for some serious fun!
It pays to be a First Assistant Manager
• An achievable half yearly bonus that can earn you up to £4000 per year
• 28 days holiday
• 4 week sabbatical after every 5 years!
• 40% discount Monday – Thursday and 20% discount Friday – Sunday at all Nando’srestaurants when visiting with up to 5 guests
• The chance to get tax savings on a bike via the Cycle to work scheme
• Discounts on some great brands with Perkbox
• Free Nando’s on days worked
• Contributory pension scheme
• Assistant conference (well when we say conference we’ve been to South Africa,Brazil…)
• Quarterly regional drinks evenings – including a themed Christmas party for allNandocas
• Annual family fun day – all Nandocas can invite their families for a party inthe park!
Soif you want to find out all the details for our drop-in session, apply nowby sending us your CV.
Sorry, this vacancy is closed.